DragonKnightMattDragonKnightMatt

Main Movies Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

SF: Fight or Fetish? SF: Fight or Fetish?

I'm also happy to see more works from you lately. I don't see how this one couldn't be added to the mentioned collab, but it was pretty funny lol. Hope to see more soon. ^^

HadoukenDude responds:

Long story short, the collab leader wanted me to be part of his SNES collab with other authors included. Then he told me that some of the other authors thought I was not funny.

It got on my nerves and I eventually left the collab because, in my opinion, there's no point in joining collabs if people don't respect your work and are just taking advantage of an author's popularity. :/

The Real Legend The Real Legend

I liked how you have it showing Navi herself other than a blue ball of light. Plus I like how you played her out. I can't help but to feel a little sorry for Link, though it was hilarious when he dropped the ball lol.

Excellent work on this one. ^^

Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody

Holy... that was AWESOME! :D

I've been a fan of your work for quite a long time and I must say, never ceases to amaze me with the new content you come up with. Keep up the good work! ^^

Also, +7 more stars for that ending.

Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 1 Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 1

LMAO!

Awesome movie, tho I can't wait to see the rest of the series.

I knew Peach had a reason for letting herself get kidnapped so many times... then again... it explains the Koopa Kids. xD

Hammer Bro Mario Hammer Bro Mario

Awesome

Funniest flash I've seen in a good while. ^^ Nice job!

In Solitude In Solitude

Very good ^^

This flash really is one of the best I've seen by far. I do hope to see more movies by you in the future. ^^

Childsplay Childsplay

Nice animation...

Animation was pretty good, has a nice flow to it, but I didn't like the dead hamster at the end ._.

4 Swords Misadventures 6 4 Swords Misadventures 6

Epic! :)

I'm really looking forward to the next, and hopefully not last, part to this series. My favorite scene was Dark Link's 'Special' Announcement, truly epic! ^^

(Btw, the portal looks like the Gate from Chrono Trigger I think.)

Mad Mad Mario Mad Mad Mario

Awesome ^^

Peach finally gets what's coming to her :D I love it

LoZ: My Immortal LoZ: My Immortal

Amazing! ^^

I must admit that that song is one of my personal favorites, and now with this movie, it is considered epic. :D Even brought a tear to my eye. Keep up the good work! ^^