DragonKnightMattDragonKnightMatt

Main Movies Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

SF: Fight or Fetish? SF: Fight or Fetish?

I'm also happy to see more works from you lately. I don't see how this one couldn't be added to the mentioned collab, but it was pretty funny lol. Hope to see more soon. ^^

HadoukenDude responds:

Long story short, the collab leader wanted me to be part of his SNES collab with other authors included. Then he told me that some of the other authors thought I was not funny.

It got on my nerves and I eventually left the collab because, in my opinion, there's no point in joining collabs if people don't respect your work and are just taking advantage of an author's popularity. :/

The Real Legend The Real Legend

I liked how you have it showing Navi herself other than a blue ball of light. Plus I like how you played her out. I can't help but to feel a little sorry for Link, though it was hilarious when he dropped the ball lol.

Excellent work on this one. ^^

Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody

Holy... that was AWESOME! :D

I've been a fan of your work for quite a long time and I must say, never ceases to amaze me with the new content you come up with. Keep up the good work! ^^

Also, +7 more stars for that ending.

Story of the Blanks Story of the Blanks

This... game...is...AWESOME!! =D

Although.. I could see it being a little longer, but overall it's pretty good. ^^ I don't scare easily but even I was scared for poor Applebloom.

Tetris: Charity Edition! Tetris: Charity Edition!

xD Awesome

I admit I'm pretty good at Tetris myself, but I cracked up good with the 'new' pieces falling down when I was expecting bombs to fall down. Nice for April Fools joke that's for sure. xD

The cave of sympathy The cave of sympathy

Cool ^^

This one would be best fitting the title, as while I'm listening to it I can imagine a cave with mysterious energy/power inside of it. Good job with it.